martes, 17 de enero de 2012

That, I believe in.



Do you believe in love at first sight?
As for me, I don't know....

But that feeling before a first date,

when you just know there is something special about her.
That, I believe in.

How you can't wait for her to arrive.
How you pay attention to every little detail.

That, I believe in.


I believe in it because it is gently surrounded by
this comforting aura of anticipation.

I have been here before... Same place, same time... 5 Years ago.
And there she was, I took one look at her eyes.

And there is was... I was mesmerized.

It's simple. But sometimes, that's really all it takes.
I'm not mad at her ...How could I?

I shouldn't even be disappointed.

So, do I believe in love at first sight? No.

But taking chances, That I believe in.
Closing your eyes and jumping off. That, I believe in.

All of it. THAT, I believe in.

I gave it a try and I'm glad I did. If I didn't try,
who knows...
Maybe she would be looking for me,
But I won't be there.


Now, at least I have peace of mind.






"Despues de tantos -Te Extraño- finalmente nos perdemos en nuestro olvido."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario